Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Spicy Lime Ranch Dressing

Thank goodness this post is NOT about making french fries I will leave that to Ree at The Pioneer Woman.  Lets just say I have no business working with hot oil.

Open question to Ree:  How the heck do you cook with those beautiful silk tops without wearing that oil?  I have some hand washing to do before they go into the washing machine.

What this post is about is the dipping sauce I made for the french fries, a Spicy Lime Ranch Dressing. Fast, simple and you just might have all the ingredients on hand.  Next time I make a taco salad or southwest potato skins I'm making this dressing.

Spicy Lime Ranch Dressing


3/4 cup Litehouse Ranch Dressing
1 tablespoon Tapatio sauce
zest from one lime
juice from half a lime
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro

Mix all ingredients together until blended. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.

Until Next Time,
Pam


2 comments:

  1. If you say spicy and lime I am in. This ranch dressing looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great - I fry with an old t-shirt and an apron - but I really never have that splatter problem - I don't ever put the oil up as high as they suggest.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips