Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Still Around

I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  I have a new blog post with a recipe coming up tomorrow.  I wanted to let you know what has been going on.

Life has been a bit crazy.  Both my husband and I have been in the ER.  Hubby got stung and had a very scary allergic reaction and my BP got out of control.  Of course both of us ended up in the ER on a Sunday.  We are both recovered and doing fine. 

From my posts a year ago we were  having well pump problems and they are back.  Don't know what the heck is going on but our pump we replaced a year ago seized up and had to be replaced.  We were out of water for a week.  We are still having problems with the pressure and filling our tanks.  Bert thinks it is some nasty spongy enzyme attacking our pump and he is working on it.  Keeping our fingers crossed for a good out come this week.  For now we are only turning the pump on when we need water.

Until Next Time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips