Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Can Hear Willie Nelson...On The Road Again


Before going to bed last night I could check the following off my list, pedicure, packed suitcase, coffee ready to turn on in the morning and travel cups out.

Right now my daughter Anna and I are on a road trip to Nebraska for my Niece Laura's wedding.

I am looking forward to seeing my extended family it's been 7 years since I have seen many of them. I will be taking a lot of photos to and from this trip.  Not sure what day we will be back we are going to take our time driving and seeing the sights.  I will be stopping in Rock Port, Missouri so Anna can see where I spent my summers growing up.  

I made sure that I put together some food blog posts before I left.  I am going to try and blog about our trip along the way, internet permitting.

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips