Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo Fridays

One thing I wished I would have done before I moved was to take photography classes.  They were readily available to me.  We have a local college but they do not offer classes to the public and the next option is driving 43 miles one way, not an option.

I will be learning on my own with the help of what I find online.  I am going to dedicate each Friday as "Photo Friday" and post photographs I have taken throughout the week.

If you have any suggestions on any of my photographs on what I should have done please post them it will only help my photography get better.

I use a Nikon D80 and the photographs I am posting today were all used with the Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm lens.  

 Olive
 Sunset
 Juniper Berries
 My Best Friend during the summer
 Pine Needles
 Tool Box
Target

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips