Friday, November 11, 2011

Beauty Around Rancho Delux

We still have snow on the ground and more coming right around the corner.  Going outside late at night has been beautiful with the moon reflecting off the snow you don't even need a flashlight and the snow sparkles like diamonds.  The icicles look stunning shimmering in the sunlight.


The cold weather is bringing the deer down off the top of the mountain.  Just today we saw 11 deer on our property.  Here are some does and one small buck.


It's been a week since they last brought down sheep from the mountain.  However, they are still bringing down cattle.


My beautiful daughter Anna surprised me this week by making me a polar fleece blanket (which is sitting on my lap right now).  I am the Queen of throw blankets and have many faux fur blankets that I was very excited that Anna made me a Christmas blanket. 


Just a reminder there is still time to enter for the Beekman 1802 Heirloom Cookbook.

Sending our a special Thank You and prayers to all our Service Men and Women.

Until Next Time,
Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips