Saturday, October 15, 2011

Talking TV

It's been a few days since I last looked at my blog.  We have been doing family stuff together which includes doing some fall cleaning.  Everything is pretty much done except for some really dirty windows and they will have to wait until a later date.  

I have also been trying to catch up on some TV.  I tape everything and then watch it later.  I have not even begun to watch this season of Fringe.  So far I'm thinking about just waiting until Bones is back on and have Fringe/Bones Night.


One of my favorite new shows this fall is Pan Am.  I grew up in the 60's and just love the fashion.  What girl didn't want to be a Stewardess it was the dream career.

I am so disappointed that we are coming to the end of this Season of Project Runway.  


Just putting it out there I am all about.....

Team Viktor (get it right this time Mr. Kors)

I'll save some of my other new favorite shows and old favorites for another post.

Until Next Time,
Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips