Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cajun Chicken Pasta and Morning Walk

Last night I fixed the The Pioneer Woman's Cajun Chicken Pasta and it was a big hit with Bill and Anna.  While it was cooking all Anna kept saying was how incredible it smelled.  My only changes to the recipe was substituting a orange bell pepper for the green and I added red pepper flakes.


This is definitely a keeper and will be a family favorite for years to come.

***

This morning Bill, Anna, Olive and I went for a walk.  The temps out are perfect and the cloud cover made for a comfortable walk.  I snapped a lot of photos I didn't realize how yellow everything is getting until I uploaded the photos.  The fall colors will even be more apparent as our temps are going to drop 30 degrees next week.  A storm will be passing through and could bring some snow.



Until Next Time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips