Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Labor Day Weekend and that you did not have to work.  Bill and I stayed home the entire weekend.  We enjoyed going for walks, reading and watching some TV together.  

One of the movies we watched starred one of my favorite actors Bill Nighy.  I loved him in Love Actually he played Billy Mack the rocker.  The movie Bill and I watched I had never even heard of and I loved it.

Wild Target (2010) Nighy plays Victor Maynard a middle-aged, solitary assassin, who lives to please his formidable mother, despite his own peerless reputation for lethal efficiency (taken from IMDB). The film also stars Emily Blunt (The Devil Wears Prada) and Rupert Grint (Harry Potter fame).


While walking around our property Bill and I came across this patch of Cactus goes to show you can find love anywhere to me it looks like a heart.



Today's photo is brought to you by the letter "T" for Tree
This tree is along our driveway.  It is half alive and I love it.  It has so much character and looks pretty scary at night driving up to the house. 

Until Next Time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips