Friday, September 16, 2011

100 Days Until.......

You guessed it 100 Days Until Christmas.  It's time to start making plans and making lists not only for Christmas but for Thanksgiving too.  I want to make these holidays extra special this year since it will be our first Holidays in the new house.


One of these trees could be our Christmas Tree.  We are going to search for our tree when the weather gets colder and tag it. (I don't want to meet up with a snake)  We have thousands of trees on our property to pick from.  I have the perfect place to put the tree and could have a tall tree.  But this year I think I should stick with a 5 or 6 foot tree since I don't have ornaments yet for a 12 foot tree.

Today I started decorating for fall however, I didn't get too far.  I can not find my box that has all my pumpkins in it.  Could be anywhere we have been here for 8 months and we still don't have everything unpacked.



Sharing a couple pictures of Olive

Pretty soon she will not fit under the showcase
Not sure if you can use "Dainty" and "Bull Terrier" in the same sentence

Today's photo is brought to you by the letter "W" for Wagon
(Not sure when I will get to X still looking)

Until Next Time,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips