Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 7: A photo of something you stand for

Freedom, The United States of America and Our Military

How fitting this photo of the day would come right after the Birthday of our Country

I welcome people from other countries to come to the US to experience what we have
However, coming here I do expect you to learn English, work hard (no hand-outs)  and give back to the 
United States by becoming a citizen.  You will love her and defend her as she is now your country too.

If you can not do that - No, I do not want you here - My family did it and so can you.

I want our Politicians to wake up and remember why they are in office - if you have forgotten it is to serve the American People - Not your own career and power and NO you don't know what is best for us open your ears and listen to what we want not who can get your votes - Shame on all of you.

I do agree with what President Kennedy said "Ask not what your Country can do for you,  But what you can do for your Country".  I do feel our Government has forgotten about the American People and they do need to put them first over anyone who has not become an American Citizen or the illegals who are raping this Great Nation.

Our Military and their Families should be put first if it wasn't for them Freedom has no meaning









It's time to say the Pledge of Allegiance, learn our Nations Songs and Proudly say and sing them
God Bless America and I stand proudly saying Thank You to our Military and Families

Until Next Time,
Pam






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips