Sunday, June 5, 2011

We Made It Past 80 Today

I couldn't ask for a more perfect day.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky.  It was 83 degrees and the bluest skies I have ever seen.  When I took a walk down the driveway I could smell the pine trees and it brought me back to summer camp as a kid.


There is a wonderful restaurant in town called The Garden House besides having some of the best food we have had since we moved here they have a beautiful flower garden. 



I hung out about 10 feet from the birdfeeder and got some great photos of the birds just took a long time for the birds to trust me being so close to them.


I love the one above I got one bird at each feeder


My daughter says these hummingbirds remind her of the Disney movie Pocahontas


I love living here there is so much beauty around me

Until Next Time,
Pam








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips