Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Toddlers & Tiaras Party - Guilty Pleasure TV

I am not much of a "Reality TV" Fan.  I do watch Project Runway and So You Think You Can Dance.  I like the shows that have a job attached to them and in the case of SYTYCD there is no back biting.  However, my family and I do have two Guilty Pleasures when it comes to the Reality shows.  Toddlers & Tiaras and My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.  They are like a train wreck you can't help but look.

My daughter had the idea of doing a Toddlers & Tiaras Party for the first show.  She made T-Shirts for all of us.  My husband is such a good sport.  He put on the T-shirt, Nee Nee and Tiara.  I love him!  We had all the sugar to give us a nice buzz.  Including the Red Bulls and Pixie Stixs.  Here are photos of the fun we had while watching the show.








After Toddlers & Tiaras we watch So You Think You Can Dance.  For the first night I thought everyone danced very well some stood out more than others.  My two favorites were paired together and I thought they danced the best tonight. Love ya Marko and Melanie.


Until Next Time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips