Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Bread

I went into Great Harvest Bread today to get a loaf of bread to have with Pasta dinner.  Oh My! When you walk in all you smell is bread being baked and today it was Cinnamon Bread being baked.  I picked up a loaf of Asiago Sourdough and Dakota Bread.  I had to try a slice of the Dakota bread and it so yummy.

Ingredients for the Dakota are 100% Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Honey, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Yeast, Millet, Flax, Poppy Seed, Sesame Seeds and Salt.  I am looking forward to having it toasted for breakfast and with all those goodies on it I think my Peanut Butter sandwich is going to be brought to a new level and I will have to try it in a panini sandwich the possibilites are endless.


Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips