Saturday, May 21, 2011

Recipes We Hang On To

If you are a Foodie like me you have cut recipes out of magazines, printed them off the internet and received them from friends not counting the dozens of cookbooks you have.  I have to have a few hundred recipes that I have printed out and cut out of magazines and have yet to make any of the recipes.



I have decided that starting next week I am going to make between 1 and 3 recipes a week and have Bill and Anna rate them if they would like me to make it again. (They are my picky eaters)  The recipes they don't like will be pitched the others will be typed and printed out and placed in a notebook.

I will be posting photos of what I make, the recipe and if it's a keeper or not.

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips