Friday, May 13, 2011

A little bit of everything today

Just my luck everytime I went to post on Blogger it was down.  So glad it is up and running now.  I enjoyed a nice breakfast of strawberries and bananas along with a pumpkin english muffin as you can see with a bit too much butter, boy was it good.

Sunday we had some wild weather we got right around 4 inches of snow along with thunder and lightening.  It melted fast put left a muddy mess that is finally drying out.  It was beautiful watching the snow and seeing the clouds come down over our house at times we couldn't see 5 feet in front of us.
Today was beautiful blue skies with large white fluffy clouds.  Bill and I went for a nice drive.  Here are some of the photos I took while we were out.
She moved pretty good across the street 

I was able to get a pretty good photo of this hawk but the one I took of the eagle was too blurry

I would love to know what kind of flower these are.  They were all over the desert.

She stood up so I could get a photo of her

This one was a bit camera shy

It's time for Pilate's this afternoon.  Tonight is Taco Night....yum!

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips