Tuesday, May 17, 2011

From Dumps to Sunsets

The last few days have either been extremely windy or cold and dreary.  We are suppose to get rain tomorrow and for the next 8 days.  We were able to get rid of some branches and stumps today.  We loaded up the truck and headed for the dump.


  Bill was such a dear he didn't ask me to help him unload the truck.  The dump recycles all the wood into mulch. You can see those angry clouds coming in.


I am a fan of Fannie Flagg I have read everyone of her books.  They have made me laugh out load and they have made me cry.  She is a wonderful storyteller and has a way of bringing her characters to life.
I am starting her lastest book tonight "I Still Dream About You: A Novel"



Every night we get the most stunning sunsets I have ever seen in my life.  I sure wasn't disappointed the other night.  Just as the sun is going down I run out on the deck too see what's in store for me.  Wishing you all beautiful sunsets.


Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips