Monday, May 23, 2011

Chicken It's What's for Dinner

I have not made out my list for the market so I took some chicken out of the freezer.  While the chicken defrosted I was pulling items out of the pantry to make a marinade.  Here is what I came up with.

1/4  cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp   Stone Ground Mustard
2 Tbsp   Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix
1/2 cup  Dry White Wine
1/4 tsp   Freshly Ground Pepper
1/2 tsp   Kosher Salt
1    tsp   Minced Fresh Garlic
1    tsp   Minced Fresh Sage

Wisk together.  Place chicken (I used boneless skinless chicken breasts 4) place in zip lock bag.  Pour in marinade, seal and massage bag making sure all the chicken is coated.  Refrigerate overnight.

Heat skillet with Olive Oil and a pat of butter.  Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.

After dinner Bill and I went for a walk and noticed some new blooms.  When we first looked at the property in July I didn't even notice what was in bloom let alone what was planted around our property.  I was too busy admiring the view from the house.

 This is a Sand Cherry and it is Deer - Resistant (things I'm learning)


I have no idea what this is.  Any Ideas?

Until Next Time,
Pam
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips