Friday, May 27, 2011

Antique Mall Shopping

Bill and I went to town today to pick up our mail and go to the market.  On the way to the market Bill spotted a sign that said "Antique and Craft Mall".  They opened today and will be open everyday until December 2nd.   I found some nice items.  I did miss out on a perfect small Mission Style Desk but the woman told me that they will be bringing in new stuff all the time.  This is going to be my summer hang-out.

 I have been getting cheese boxes like this on ebay.  They are perfect for my Making Memories paint

I am going to use these jars in my craft room perfect for buttons, ribbons, flowers

I am putting this wash basin in my craft room too it will look good next to the antique laundry basket I got not too long ago.   I will use it for fabric and yarn

I love this old ladder I'm not sure where I'm going to put it yet.  It will look so nice with a Indian throw and a cowboys rope.  I'll post some photos once I decorate it and find a home for it.  I can't wait to see what I find on my next trip.

Until Next Time,
Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips