Friday, April 15, 2011

What a Beautiful Day

Spring has finally come to the mountain and what a beautiful day

Bill went down to the storage to bring more stuff home.  While he was gone I went outside for a walk and to listen for sonic booms from Nellis Air Force Base.  I didn't hear any booms instead I heard gobbles.  We have some wild turkeys hanging around the house.  Bill made it back just in time to hear them talking away.

We headed to town to picked up our mail, stopped at the hardware store and then off to the nursery.  I picked up a couple more herbs and planted those today.  I also got 4 different bell peppers, chili peppers, tomatoes and a semi dwarf bing cherry tree.  Bill and I are going to work in the garden tomorrow I hope to get most of it planted.

I started book 2 of Debbie Macomber I'm a very slow reader but I have hoping to finish book 2 and 3 before the end of May when Lisa See's book Dreams of Joy is due out.  It is the sequel to Shanghai Girls which was a very good read.

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips