Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sharing Photos Today

Today the Family went for a nice outing on the bike trail.  Anna rode her bike, Josh his skateboard and Bill and I walked.  We went about 3 miles total.  Along the trail is a snow run off stream and the water is starting to come down but not too heavy yet.
We also saw some wildlife along the way.  A prairie dog came out of his burrow.  A red robin and a woodpecker sat long enough for me to take these photos.

When we got home I noticed we have some plants starting to bloom.  I have no clue what they are but I will soon find out.  

I have my work cut out for me in the garden.  Here is a photo of it.  It is overgrown and a lot of junk in it.  Without measuring it Bill says it is at least a 20 x 20.  Wish me luck I'm not good with plants and this will be my first serious garden.  Any tips?


We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate Anna's birthday which is not until tomorrow.  Not too much is open on Sunday so we will celebrate out tonight and then tomorrow..........Well I can't say anything until tomorrow Anna does read my blog :)

Until next time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips