Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I am not a "Royal Watcher" like millions I did watch the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana.  I felt it only fitting that I will be watching the wedding of Princess Diana's son William to Kate.  My daughter and I thought it would be fun to have a Tea Party while watching the nuptials on April 29th.

It has been so long since we had a Tea Party.  We use to have a Tea Party once a month with my mom and my friend Carol.  We would take turns hosting the Tea Party.  We would pick a theme, decorate and have little gifts.  It was so much fun and I have such wonderful memories of the parties.

I will start working on a menu I would like to try some different sandwiches and treats.  Of course we will have traditional scones and cucumber sandwiches.  I will be checking my tea books and the Internet for recipes.  Any Ideas????

Until Next time (which might even be today),
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips