Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Tea and a Royal Wedding

My daughter and I put together a Tea fit for a Princess to enjoy while we watched the Royal Wedding.  What a beautiful wedding it was (just as beautiful as Princess Diana's Wedding).  I loved Kate's dress it reminded me of Princess Grace.  I must say I was very moved and even shed a few tears.
A simple Tea for Three



The Menu

Scones with Cream, Strawberry Jam and Berries
Olive Sandwich
Cucumber Sandwich
Egg Salad Sandwich
Roast Beef and Swiss Cheese
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Chocolate Cake Balls

This was our first time making Cake Balls we did pretty good on the cake part however, we do need practice dipping the cakes in the candy coating.

Now to plan the next Tea and hopefully it will be for Prince Williams Coronation being crowned King. 

For all of you that might be disappointed William is now taken remember
Found at allposters.com

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips