Saturday, April 30, 2011

Not The Most Exciting Day

Today was a cold lazy day.  At 9:00am this morning it was 24 degrees out and tonight's low is suppose to be 20.  The freezing weather might have killed my strawberry plants and my fig trees time will tell.  My exciting day was cleaning out the fridge, reading and watching some TV.  While sitting on sofa surfing the internet with my blanket wrapped around me I Googled Living Rancho Delux.  Here are a few things I found.
At Country Living Website I found Rancho Deluxe Dressing

3/4 cups Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Buttermilk
2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Celery Leaves
1 Tbsp Finely Minced Red Onion
1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 Tsp Dried Dill
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Cracked Black Pepper

Directions


  1. In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and buttermilk. Stir in parsley, celery, onion, lemon juice, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper. Cover and chill 1 hour to overnight. Store, tightly covered and refrigerated, for up to 5 days.

Rancho Deluxe: Rustic Dreams and Real Western Living by Alan Hess available at Strand Books
We also have the Jeff Bridges Movie Rancho Deluxe 1975 - Full Cast IMDB

I hope tomorrow is a more exciting day here at Living Rancho Delux
Until Next Time,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips