Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday and Tuesday

My daughter loves to play Angry Birds (I love playing it too) so for her birthday I ordered a dozen Angry Birds Cake Pops.    They were so moist and delicious not to mention so darn cute.  I got them from MomsKillerCakes. They were a big hit with everyone.

We did get a few inches of snow on Monday which made for a beautiful morning.

In the afternoon we went for a nice drive through Quail Creek State Park. 

Today Bill and I worked in the garden pulling weeds and old plants.  Bill is going to fix the garden gate the wind has been so vilolent that a couple of the henges right off of it.   The gate needs to be fixed before I start planting I don't want the deer making a mess in the garden.

Anna, Josh and I went bowling this afternoon.  They have a very nice bowling alley here and I had a nice time.  I love that a couple of 22 year olds let me tag along with them. 

I brought 3 drawf fig trees with me from California they have been in the basement waiting until the day I can put them outside without freezing.  I am so happy that they made it through the winter and are doing so well.  Hopefully in the next few weeks they will be able to stay outside during the night.

Until Next time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips