Thursday, April 7, 2011

A little of this and a little of that

The temps dropped, we are having strong winds and it is now snowing.  We could get over a foot of snow with this storm.  I'm hoping this will be the last snow fall of the season.  My strawberries and herbs have stay in the laundry room until the weather gets nice again.
Here are my ebay finds for the craft room.  2 vintage gym baskets I hope to find more I think they will be nice storage.  For my fabric I found a vintage laundry basket.  


I worked on my craft room today getting a few boxes unpacked.  Whitey was getting a little restless and didn't want to be in her bed on the floor.  Once I put the bed on my work table she calmed down and went to sleep.  Isn't she a spoiled child.
Update on the AeroGarden.  It's been 9 days since I posted about my AeroGarden.  I am so pleased with the growth of the herbs.  I'm already planning my next crop...tomatoes and peppers.
Anna went back to California with Josh.  She will be there until Monday then she will be heading home.  She wanted to pick up her car which has been stored at Josh's house.  I will be a nervous wreck on Monday she will be making the 7 hour drive by herself.  I am going to try and keep very busy between now and Monday otherwise I will dwell on it.

Until Next Time,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips