Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday and Earth Day

I had a plan today I was going to the market for my Easter grocery shopping and then work on the craft room.  Funny how things change....  Anna and I started out on our 30+ mile drive to the Farmers Market in La Verkin to do our grocery shopping.  Before going to the market we decided to make a side trip and head towards Zion National Park which is only another 20 miles away.  We had a nice "girl talk" on our scenic drive.  We stopped in Springdale which is the Gateway to Zion and had lunch.  We didn't want to go into the park without enjoying it with Bill so we headed back to do our grocery shopping.

Here are some photos I took today.  I can't wait to go back to Zion National Park to explore I am so lucky to only live an hour away from such beauty.




I took these two photos of Anna before we left on our Girls Trip to La Verkin


What did Bill do while we were gone today?  He got Mr. Chainsaw out and started cutting some of the dead trees around our property.  We need to get rid of the fuel "dead trees" that are close to the house.  He started to stack it up so we will have firewood for winter.

Until Next Time,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos ... your daughter is so pretty ... Thanks ever so much for your comments and I hope you all have a blessed Easter ...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips