Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exploring Around Our Town

It was just Anna and I going to town today so we did a side trip and drove around on the outskirts of town. We have only been here 4 months and most of the time it has snowed so we have not done that much exploring.  Here are some photos of the locals we encountered.

It as fun to watch the spring lambs hopping and jumping around

Not sure if these were Shetland Ponies or Mini Horses.  They are just shedding their winter coats and look very mangy.  They were very fat too so they might be preggers.
I brought my dwarf fig trees out of the basement.  They are getting big I hope in the next year they will start bearing fruit.  At the end of summer I am going to transplant them into bigger pots before putting them in the basement for winter.  It was pretty windy today so I didn't get to work in the garden.  I will try again tomorrow (after I watch the Royal Wedding)

Until Next Time,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips