Monday, April 25, 2011

Craft Room

Today I worked in the Craft Room.  I moved some furniture around and put stuff away.  What you don't see in the photos are all the boxes I still need to go through.  I still need to have Bill put up my shelves, my little buckets and a couple of wire baskets.  Once I get those in place and using them I can start planning what I still need to get everything out of the boxes and put away.
I moved this dresser behind my wire racks.  On top of the dresser I have my Quickutz and my small Sizzix dies.  I put my wire tower next to the dresser.  I am using the top shelf as a beverage center.  The middle shelf has pens, pencils and paint brushes.  I haven't decided what to put on the bottom shelf. 
I moved the wire rack and dresser closer to my paper racks.  
Moving the other dresser to the other wall has given me more room on this side of the room for another piece of storage furniture that I will get at a later date.
In these three baskets I have spools of ribbon, packages of ribbon and fibers and alphabets (my drawer of alphabets was completely full)  I have 3 baskets left to fill.
I put my loose ribbons, lace and trim in the drawer instead of using one of the baskets
My work table is finally cleared off and ready to use.  I feel like I accomplished a lot today. 

Until Next Time,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips