Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Copic Markers

I'm dying to use my new Compic Markers that I got from Ellen Hutson what a nice selection of scrapbook, card making and art projects supplies she has.  I just placed another order with her today.
I love the new colors they fit me to a "T"

Today I worked a little in the craft room and tomorrow Bill is going to put some shelves up for me along with my racks so I can get some stuff put away.  I bought a wireless printer and I am trying to make up my mind if it should go in the craft room or the office.  I think I will get more use out of it in my craft room.  

The wire gym baskets are working out great I am putting my embellishments in them.  I found an auction on ebay for 6 of them and I won the bid.  I think a total of 8 of them should work nicely.

Enjoying this Spring Day
Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips