Friday, April 8, 2011

Another snow day

We woke up to a foot of snow and it is suppose to snow until Sunday.  I took a photo of when it started snowing yesterday and a photo this morning at the same place.  
Bill was so sweet he started a fire early this morning so when I got up it was so cozy in the house.  Looks like we will have to chop some more firewood soon. 

We don't usually go into town when it is snowing but we need to get bills put in the mail today.  After that I plan on working in the craft room and see how many more boxes I can get unpacked.  Until I get some book cases I have no idea where all this stuff is going to go.  As I always say to Bill "we will figure it out"  that goes for everything we are learning living in this part of the country.

Until Next Time,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips