Tuesday, March 29, 2011

AeroGarden

Yesterday I got a call from UPS I had 2 packages there to be picked up.  I bought two of the AeroGarden systems.  I got them set up one is a assortment of herbs and the other is all basil.  I also bought pods to grow my own Giant Norway Spruce trees to plant on our property.


If I am happy with the results of the AeroGarden I am going to purchase the tall system for cherry tomatoes.  I will have to check out their website today to see what I want to grow next. www.aerogarden.com.

The snow is melting fast and we are suppose to have temps in the 60's this week and Friday we should be in the low 70's.  Yippee!

We had a new visitor (well new to us) on the rancho this morning.  I leave out corn for the deer and cut up old apples and toss them outside.  Bill got up this morning and turned the outside light and saw a large jack rabbit eating the apples I left for the deer.  He said he has never seen a jack that big so he figures it must be pregnant.  I hope to see some fawn soon.

Until next time....
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips