Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10/2011 - A few of my favorite things

I thought I would share some of my favorite things

Why make pasta sauce when there is Classico Pasta Sauce my favorite Spicy Tomato and Pesto.  I do add extra fresh chopped garlic and basil just to freshen it up.  Today I fixed some Johnsonville Spicy Italian sausage with the pasta sauce and had it for lunch.  www.classico.com
When I'm finished with the jar I take the label off and wash it,  yep they are our drinking glasses, high class.

The next item is not something I have everyday it is a little pricey when it comes to tea but it is so good.
Today I had the Tea Forte Blackberry Pomegranate www.teaforte.com 


Happy 40th Anniversary Starbucks - I am a Starbucks fanatic -  Today I went to Starbucks to try their new Anniversary Blend Tribute.  It is very good but my favorite is Yukon I have an least two pounds on hand at home so I don't run out.  I don't care for instant coffee but Starbucks has changed my mind with their Via one of the best instant coffees.  I love you can just drop it in your purse and have it anytime you want.  www.starbucks.com

What are your favorite things.....
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips